More on the subject: God’s Strength in Our Weakness
Yeah, I know — Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow in the United States.
But why can’t it be every day in my part of the world (which is normally in the United States)?!
So I purpose to generate a Thankfulness Post once a day. Furthermore, I’ve added a Thankful category and a Gratefulness tag.
(I know, I know — this blog is top-heavy with tags. I need to do some drastic housecleaning and see if I can trim the count down from > 600 to < 30.)
So…for what do I want to say thanks right now?
WordPress and plugins and themes — they drive my six blogs.
William Bennett asks, “Do you know our heroes?”
That fits with a thought I had yesterday.
I personally know a few military veterans. One of them is Mark Hammerness. He and they are to be commended and thanked for serving their country.
But the veterans I have in mind are from a different type of war.
- James and Noreen Roth — Mexico
- Rosana Roth — Mexico, Puerto Rico
- Karen Roth — Mexico
- Marvin and Esther Boss — Mexico
- Joe and Nancy Mast — Mexico
- Raul and Vanita Tadeo — Mexico
- John and Doris Miller — Mexico
- Vince and Marcela Frey — Mexico
- Larry and MaryAnn Taylor — Mexico
- Elmer and Sheila Fehr — Central America, Mexico
- Paul and Dorcas Smucker — Canada
- Steven and Judy Headings — Puerto Rico
- Mark and Enid Boss — Canada, Nigeria
- Maurice and Jane Boss — Canada
TiceSmucker — Puerto Rico
- Maynard and Helen Headings — Honduras, Mexico
MastTurner — Mexico
- James Kropf — Mexico
- Urie and Delilah Sharp — Guatemala
- Allen and Carolyn Roth — Nicaragua
- Delbert and Joana Birky — Belize
- Rosana Roth
- Margaret Miller
- Esther Strubhar
- Dwight Strubhar
- Ron Bontrager
- Dorothy Turner
- Kathryn Schrock
- Danny Hertzler
- Nolan Bechtel
- Mary Strubhar
- David Strubhar
- Philip Smucker
- Pat Turner
- Emily Goertzen
- Jonathan Kropf
- John Smucker
- Johanna Goertzen
- Maynard Headings
- Sterling Roth
- Raúl Vázquez
- Manuel Torres
- Stanley Troyer
- Joe Mast
And (as far as I know) they’re all alive yet!
Thank you all for your service on the field of battle for the Kingdom of God! Happy Veteran’s Day to all of you.
May there be many more to stand in their place in the ranks!
Important Note: I listed only those who are no longer serving in those particular capacities.