That’s what God says, right? Right.
So it’s something I must do, without regard to what my feelings might be.
Well, then, right now, while things still look really bad, is a good time to start. Past time, actually.
I Thank God For…
- The 2TB USB drive given to me by our youngest son yesterday afternoon! (11-26-16; 6:33am)
- Q-tips and Bandaids. (11-25-16; 6:36 am)
- My friend Jim who unilaterally and unprompted-by-me prayed for me last Saturday night, asking God to give me a good night’s sleep. God did! I remember waking up that morning later than usual (though still before six, as I recall) and feeling better than usual (which doesn’t take much, actually), and marveling. I found out that evening that Jim had prayed for me the night before. (Thanksgiving Day 2016; 11-24-16; 6:36 am)
- Love that will not let me go. (11-27-15; 5:52 am)
- Parents who trained me to express gratefulness. (11-26-15; 8:43 pm)