“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive” (Matthew 21:22).
If I truly believed that, what five things would be at the top of my prayer list?
I don’t know. I never thought of it quite that way.
Right now I would go with these five:
- That I would have a heart like the Father’s.
- That my family would reveal the ways of the Father.
- That each of us in our home would find peace in all our relationships.
- That my extended family would know the Father’s peace.
- That the churches I’m affiliated with would experience revival.
But what if at times I struggle with truly believing that verse?
Posted: November 28