Proverbs 3:29-35; 6:12-19
In my initial preparations this for our Sunday School lesson this coming Sunday, I came up with these eight questions to chew:
- “His secret is with the righteous” (3:32)??
- What was God’s disposition toward my behavior this past week?
- “He blesseth the habitation of the just” (3:33) — My house, blessed?
- “He giveth grace unto the lowly” (3:34) — So…do I get any?
- What do I have coming? (3:35)
- What’s in my mouth? (6:12)
- For what am I using the members of my body? (6:13)
- “These six things doth the LORD hate” (6:16) — Do I care?
And here’s something I wrote eight years ago: Do you turn God’s stomach and make His blood boil?
from Proverbs 6:33