Our next Sunday School lesson comes from Proverbs three. Here are seven introductory questions to chew:
- Which of wisdom’s benefits are summarized in this passage?
- What am I doing to hang on to mercy and truth?
- Where does God fit in my (conscious) life?
- Has God been honored by and with the essentials and the premiums in my life?
- Is wisdom worth so much to me that I find blessing in God’s correction?
- Who around me has found me pleasant of way and peaceable in disposition?
- Wisdom — a tree of life: How’s that to work out in my life?
“Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding” (13).
from Proverbs 3:17