1 Peter 1:13-25
To be nonconformed, be conformed.
Can you explain that statement?
Maybe this will help:
“As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance” (1 Peter 1:14).
Now get personal with five more questions to chew:
- After what or whom do I model my life?
- Have I excused or ignored any unholiness in me recently?
- How practical and liveable is my hope?
- Am I taking an active, purposeful role in the purifying of my soul?
- Just how eternal is my day-to-day value system?
Over six years ago I wrote The Christian’s Lively Hope (based in part on 1 Peter 1:13-21).