I like WordPress immensely. And I use it extensively.
I’ve pressed it into service for my blogs. But WordPress is more than a blogging platform — I also use it to power some other sites.
I have helped several friends get their sites up and running on WordPress. (Disclaimer: I don’t do ongoing maintenance and development on their sites.)
May I help you with WordPress?
- Set up a new installation as a blog and/or a CMS.
- Handcraft a theme just for you.
- Refine an existing theme or installation.
- Track down and fix a problem with your present installation.
- Evaluate your site and make suggestions for improvement.
- Convert a static site into a powered-by-WordPress site.
- Do some guest blogging on your site.
Just so you know, for a mighty long time, I have pressed letters into service as words.
Most of that time, I’ve done so carefully; other times, recklessly.
First, with a pencil. Eventually, with a typewriter. Then with a word processor. Finally, with a computer.
The first WP I used was a Brother WP-55. What a leap forward that was from my manual typewriters!
Then second WP I embraced was WordPerfect on my very first PC (a 286, as I recall). I still use WP 6.0 for DOS very regularly. As well as WPWin 6.0. I also have several editions since then, up to WPX4.
The third WP I’ve fallen for is…well…WordPress!